7:00:00 AM


Ypu know you're fucked up when you cried all the way home. You know you're so fucked up when you couldn't stop crying even when everyone is looking at you.

I guess strong people break down too. The more I try to feel indifferent about everything, the more I get attached to it. I realized that I couldn't simply just block out every single bad thing that happens in my life.

The reason I was crying was I didn't want to go home. It was as simple and as complicated as that. I badly needed people to talk to and while I was on the jeepney, I realized that I'm going home to an empty place. All the things I wanted to let out just started flashing in my mind and I just couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to let it all out to a person but I couldn't. It was all trapped inside me and I was already bursting and I just needed to let it go.

All these people have people to talk to when they get home and boyfriends or girlfriends to talk to in the middle of the night.... And I just felt so fucking jealous of all of these people. I don't know what to do with myself nowadays.

Sometimes you just feel so sad and lonely and jealous that you can't even remember when was the last time you were happy. Things make you laugh, but they don't really make you happy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images